Updated: 12 February 2020 (last revised: 10 February 2020)
1. Precautionary Measures
In line with the Ministry of Health’s advisory guidelines
, please do not attend church services or activities if:
a) You have recently returned from mainland China, had close contact with a recent traveller to mainland China or come in contact with any suspected / confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Please do not attend church services or activities for 14 days, starting from the day of your return / contact.
b) You have had close contact with a person on Ministry of Health mandated Leave of Absence / Quarantine Order.
Please do not attend church services or activities until that person has completed their mandated period with no flu-like symptoms.
A member from our Response Team or leader will be assigned to monitor your situation
and advise you on when it is safe for you to rejoin church services and activities.
• If the person you came into contact with has no flu-like symptoms after 14 days since their return from mainland China or start of their leave of absence or quarantine order, it will be deemed safe for you to attend church services and activities.
• If however, the person you came into contact with has flu-like symptoms, you may only attend church services and activities 14 days after your last date of contact.
c) You feel unwell or experience flu-like symptoms
(fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose and shortness of breath). Please seek medical attention immediately and rest at home. You can tune in to service via @theevolutionyouth IG Live.
2. Temperature and Health Checks
a) Before entry into service
There will be temperature and health checks for all.
• You will need to fill in an electronic Health Declaration form, which includes questions on your travel history, recent contact history and current state of heath.
• If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, you will be asked to go home to rest.
b) During Service
• If you are unwell, please proceed to “Medical Care Room” (Meeting Room I) located at the back of the auditorium. A member of our Response Team will assist you with getting medical attention or getting home.
3. Safety of Church Premises
a) There will be disinfecting of church premises pre and post service, and on weekdays.
b) Points of frequent contact, such as elevator buttons and door handles, will be sterilised regularly.
c) Hand sanitiser will be provided at common areas.
4. Enhanced Measures for Teens / Youth
a) In line with the Ministry of Health’s advisory, with effect from 5 February 2020, we will be reducing large and communal activities until further notice.
b) As an additional precaution, we will be reducing the frequency of small group meetings. And when deemed prudent, in-person small group meetings will be suspended and conducted via online platforms (i.e. Skype) instead.
c) Leaders have been instructed that Teens / Youth who are unwell or display flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home to rest.
d) We will continue to update these measures and implement further safeguards as necessary.
5. Emergency / Crisis Response Team
The Evolution’s Emergency Response Team will monitor the COVID-19 situation closely, updating our protocols as advised by the Ministry of Health and relevant bodies.
Latest updates will be made though our connect group leaders, The Evolution’s Telegram channel and our social media platforms.
If you have any questions, you can email us at: email@example.com